The job of the evangelist is not done until the evangelized becomes the evangelist.
Free faith-sharing tools for horse lovers
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 3:16-17 KJVR

Evangelism is nothing more than one beggar telling another beggar where to find food.

Free faith-sharing tools for the workplace

Monday, March 1, 2010

Brothers building Brothers - 3/1/10

The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those who are planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age; they shall be fresh and flourishing, to declare that the Lord is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteous in Him Psalm 92:12-15

Father, grant me the grace to remain planted in your house and to flourish and bear fruit in my old age.

“But Jack, you’re not old.” Your right but if I do not develop an attitude of expectation and claim this promise now, I feel certain I will be overwhelmed by the sense of entitlement and “woe is me” attitude that so often comes with age. I want nothing more than to finish well.

Seeking to flourish till I die,

Your brother Jack

No comments: